National L.I.F.E. Facilitator Training in San Francisco

Gradutes of the L.I.F.E. Facilitator Training
On October 14, 2010, Shanti staff concluded a three day training with 16 of our newest L.I.F.E. Facilitators. Trainees traveled from as far away as South Florida, Chicago, and Kansas City, and as near as Sonoma, Sacramento, and San Francisco to learn how to implement the L.I.F.E. Program©, an HIV-self management and health-enhancement program that runs in 18 sites across the nation. Shanti helps these agencies implement effective programming by developing cutting-egde curriculum materials, and providing training, technical assistance, and outcomes evaluation. HIV+ participants of the L.I.F.E. Program© learn how to improve and maintain their health by addressing biological, psychological, and social cofactors that can drive health outcomes.

To learn more about L.I.F.E., click here. For more information about bringing L.I.F.E. to your agency or region, please contact our Director of Program Development by email or at (415) 674-4716.

0 comments:

Post a Comment